Friday, July 15, 2011

And we're off...

Our first flight leaves tomorrow at 7am! I've cleaned house, packed, done laundry, cleaned some more, packed some more, cleaned a little more....  Anyway, I think we are ready except I have to go clean carpet again because Belle decided to get sick tonight!  I think she somehow knows we are leaving because she's acted strange all night.  I'm so thankful we have someone trustworthy who will live at our house while we are gone so that my dogs are well taken care of. 

We started malaria medication last night and no side effects, so I'm happy for that. 
Please pray for us!  Pray for our travel (we have a very short lay over in a place where we really don't want to miss our flight), pray that we are able to be very productive and help the people in Koutiala, and pray that we all remain healthy and safe.  Christ Community gave each of us journals for the trip, so if I can't update the blog, I'll be journaling and will update it when we return.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment